Are you wondering why you don’t see the Final Calculated Grade appearing as you add grades for students? Does it look like this?
Wonder no more!
In order to see the Final Calculated Grade changing in the Enter Grades area as you add grades for students, you need to adjust a Setting. So, here’s how you do that!
- Go to the Grades tool in your course
- Go to Enter Grades
- Click on Settings (in the upper, right-hand corner)
- Click on the Calculations Options tab.
- Scroll down, and under Auto Update, select Automatically keep final grade updated. Note that this will keep the Final Calculated Grades column updated for you, but students will NOT see their final grades until you release them. Then click Save.
- Click Close to return to Enter Grades.
- You will now see that your Final Calculated Grade column is updated. This column will now be updated every time you enter new grades.
Want to know more? Contact email@example.com to book an appointment with an instructional designer!